...an odd combination, you say?

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Licorice Tea

I'm still trying to figure out how this works, but I think I like it. Honestly, I do have a lot to say but wonder if its worth telling.
So I guess I'll just throw it out there, and if you don't think its worth reading then don't read it!
I love licorice tea. Its taken me on this journey where I've discovered that I really do like licorice in almost any form. I began drinking the tea because they say it's good for your adrenals (which I need). But then I kept drinking it because it's just good! It has a natural sweetness to it but yet not overpowering.
Licorice candy is nice, too. I'm not talking about the red ropes like twizlers, here. There is no "red kind" of licorice. Licorice is black. Sorry folks, its just the way it is. You don't have to like it. Most people don't, and I'm totally fine with that. In fact, I usually like things more when I know that most people don't really care for it.
Just one of my many quirks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan—Aqualith Media said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Enjoy your stay. :)

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home