...an odd combination, you say?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

currently

I must say that I really like blogspot. But one of other major things I'm envious of when it comes to other blogs (especially xanga...which I have but don't use) is the "currently..." section. "currently listening;" "currently watching." So I've decided to make my own. Here is my very own currently section.

Currently listening: my itunes random mix. Jason Mraz is currently playing.

Currently watching: nothing, but Beth and Jennie and I are currently watching the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode by episode. We've been working on this for about three months and are about 1/3 through the 3rd season. We'll get done one day.

Currently eating: Rice and Shine (a rice cereal similar to cream of wheat) with cinnamon, raisins, and some cream of coconut.

Currently planning: Thanksgiving dinner--I'm covering all of the orange items on our list. This includes pumpkin and sweet potatoes.

Currently doing: laundry

Currently wearing: A lot of clothes. It snowed last night in Florida (almost) and I don't have central heating. The space heater I bough won't be here until the 1st. Who knew I'd need it so soon in the season? Yet it's rather exhilarating.

Currently avoiding: A term paper on the relationship between science and faith.

Currently listening to (update): Sixpence None the Richer, The Waiting Room.

6 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Hey Amy,
I agree, I like the currently listings that Zanga has. My friend Julie added something like that to her blogger account, but when she changes it you can't see past things. Drop me an email some time.

Kate

9:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should blog more. not to tie heavy loads around your neck and toss you into jesup, but more thoughts from amy on the 'net would be an happy state of affairs.

cheers.

11:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're waiting...

3:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Amy should blog more... more on Zanga, that way I get updates on when you blog.

6:31 PM

 
Blogger amy heck said...

hey anonymous blogger. Will you please obtain an identity? And sorry, no xanga blogging here. Yet another perk they have over blogspot, but I like it's simplicity.

1:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMY!!!! Please write me soon! I asked you to be my friend on myspace...I found you! Please come find me! (And by the way, when you told me that you were listening to Sixpence None the Richer, my heart went back to good ol' TC roommate days...I always think of you when I listen to them! :)

Love ya,
Jules :)

P.S. When I visit Michelle this spring/summer sometime, I want to visit you too!

11:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home