...an odd combination, you say?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Photos!


Finally! I've discovered how to do photos on my blog!

I think that when I first began my blog, posting photos was kind of a pain and I had to upload them elsewhere and then link that to my blog. Pain. Complexities I didn't feel like dealing with. But somewhere along the line, it became easy! So here I am...posting photos like mad!

Here is a photo I wanted to post long ago in my posting entitled, "Well, isn't that delightful." If I were as cool as Daniela I could insert a hyperlink to take you back to that posting. But I'm not. So go back and see this photo also featured in the edited version of this post. You'll find it in the March archives.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniela said...

Amy-Sweet posts with the photos! And I DID see a hyperlink down there in another post, too. You are well on your way to a super-licious blog! I'm back from your trip and looking forward to reconnecting with you.

-dee

9:53 PM

 
Blogger Daniela said...

What I meant, was, I am back from MY trip. :)

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home