...an odd combination, you say?

Monday, October 10, 2005

title? can anyone think of a good title?

Do I really need a good title for one little posting? I can't think of anything and since I'm basically just writing to update folks on the lightbulb situation (there has been some concern expressed), I don't know if I really need one.

Ok, so I bought new lightbulbs. GE reveal or something. 60 watt if you're curious. 75 is too bright. I like my light soft. It only took me about three days from the time the bulb went out until I actually bought the thing. I didn't live in dimness too long.

In other news, I'm dog sitting for my friend Theresa. Techinically I'm cat sitting, too, but the cat seems pretty content to stay in the garage so I've only seen her a few times. I even checked to make sure that the kitty door wasn't stuck or something. It's not. She just doesn't want to come into the house apparently.

Sophie (the dog) is highly affectionate and definitely has an under developed sense of emotional object permanance. I move around a lot, especially when I'm either going to bed or getting ready in the morning so I kind of feel sorry for her when I go into a room only to stay for 5 seconds. But in that 5 seconds Sophie has managed to find a nice comfy spot on the floor. Then she has to follow me into the next room and do the same thing all over again. Soganey (Heather's dog that I actually live with as opposed to only this temporary thing like with Sophie) has gotten used to me and no longer follows me around unless she wants something from me.

I still think dogs are too much work for me to ever get one on my own, but I do like them more and more as time goes on. But please don't ever let me actually adopt one. Remind me how much work it is before I do such a thing.

Tanks in advance! (See http://danidoodle.com/thank_you/tanks.shtml)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home