...an odd combination, you say?

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm noticing a pattern here...

...that I only seem to blog when I'm avoiding writing a paper. Today's topic: Chaucer, Wife of Bath. I'm looking forward to writing it. I love my tutor (think more UC Berkley and less Oxford, yet at Oxford) and feel as if I have a lot to say, mostly because I've lived life.
Experience, though no other authority
were in this world, is quite enough for me

...says the Wife. And so I've found it to be true. Then again, my topic will be mostly about marriage, about which I have no experience but years of observation having watched some friends go through hell and back...and some who are not so much back as of yet. So we'll see what pops out the other end of the document. It might just be good.

In other news, as I was walk/jog/running/whatever around Christ Church Meadow today, I lost my keys. Sad. Expensive. So if you think of it, ask Jesus to bring them back for me. He has a habit of bringing things back for me.

So now...onto the paper...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're at Oxford????? send me an email with more info. I didn't know you were there.
Julie L

5:24 PM

 
Blogger katie said...

Did I miss something, I had no idea you were in Oxford. When do you return to the states? I'm moving to Hong Kong in august. I hope that you can come visit me. I'll be there for the next two years.

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Daniela said...

Hey, I want to read this paper. Can I? Or are you still procrastinating?

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home