...an odd combination, you say?

Saturday, April 30, 2005

moving right along...

when I hear that I think of Kermit riding his bike, singing that song. It's cute. I think that's before the bad guy tries to eat his legs, right?

Anyway, I'm back home in Evansville now. I've put 1,000 miles on my car in the last three days. 150 of which were not supposed to happen and were logged in Kentucky accidentally. I was supposed to be in Kentucky but I was going west and not north and didn't figure it out until too late. But I made it home anyway.

All that to boringly say, I'm back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniela said...

I thought I'd read this one but I hadn't! I just realized about your 150 miles logged in the wrong state. I did that once between Oregon and Washington. I was trying to go EAST (i.e. stay in Washington) and didn't realize I wasn't until I saw a little sign that said, "Welcome to Oregon". Needless to say, Oregon is SOUTH of Washington, not east. :)

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Daniela said...

NEED MORE POSTS. NEED MORE POSTS. NEED MORE POSTS. NEED MORE POSTS! :)

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home