...an odd combination, you say?

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Books!

Books are one of my favorite things. I love them. I love reading them, collecting them, and sometimes just looking at them all sitting on a shelf all tall and proud. I just like them. But alas, somtimes, you gotta let some go.
I'm running out of shelf space and I've come to the conclusion that I will just never read these books...the desire isn't even there so its bye bye books.
So you can now--for a limitted time only--buy buy my books! My username is xaris19 on amazon.
They've been under my desk for two months. I've been meaning to get them online but just haven't made it happen. Hopefully they won't be collected under there for much longer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniela said...

I'm going to check out your books. Any GK Chesterton by any chance? I didn't think so. Who would give one of those up?!

9:17 AM

 
Blogger amy heck said...

Yeah right, I'd give up my chestertons....never!

I wonder who really would? Unless of course they received it as a gift by some hyperactive chesterton fan...sorry, Ryan.

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Daniela said...

If you know any hyperactive Chesterton fans, please send them my way. It could well be that in their hyperactivity they have inadvertantly bought the same book twice and might need a someone to be giving their extra copy to...!

*eyebrows up and down repetatively*

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home