...an odd combination, you say?

Friday, November 25, 2005

new on the blog

Dear faithful reader,

Do you exist? And if you do, why aren't you leaving any comments???

Anyway, I'm in one of those weird moods where I feel like writing but at the same time I just want to go to bed. I really like night time. It makes me want to do all the things I put off: read, play my cello, study greek, write, etc. But I'm getting old. Going to sleep pretty much keeps winning out.

But this post is to draw your attention to the new sidebar: Best of the Blog. It's a place where I'll put posts to which I'm particularly attatched. I would hate it when they would get lost in the archives--these bright little spots in my blog. So there they are for all to see and love and become to which attatched. I'm open for suggestions for future additions.

Unless no one is reading this, then feel free not to make suggestions. But please, leave a comment and let me know you're not reading, will you???

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniela said...

reading. loving!

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Rachelle said...

Hi Amy, it's 3:15am and I'm up reading your blog. I am new to blogging and I love it when people comment as well. As you can tell, by the time, I am a night owl. It is when I am most productive. I don't feel guilty about having to be somewhere else. I also own a Honda, not an Accord, but a 2003 Civic, same color as yours. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

6:19 AM

 
Blogger amy heck said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! I love it!

12:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
I just found your blog. A friend was making me join MySpace. and I was just fooling around on it and I found Jeff's page which had you as a friend and then I found "L&L". I'm a huge fan of Lime, but not Licorice (unless of course it is red...Black makes me sick...but then I shouldn't have sugar or red coloring...So in the end both kinds of licorice makes me sick.) So...I'm thinking of coming to visit the end of May? what do you think? Let me know.

6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home