...an odd combination, you say?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

No Jetta Fo You!

That's sort of what God said, but not so much in the soup nazi-ish way. The Jetta sold before my car sold, which I always felt would be the defining mark of whether I should do it or not. I was pretty anxious about all the way through. But the thought of owning a Jetta did make me sort of giddy. Really though, I'm ok. Really, I promise. I've got this peace about the fact that I trusted God and tried. I think that's more of what I needed more than anything. Leaving behind the safe and the reliable and going after what I really want: I think that's what I really needed to know I was actually willing to do. Thinking about change is one thing. Going through with it is another.
So for now, no change with the Honda. It will last me through many another change in my life, I'm sure. So now we can start thinking long term, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan—Aqualith Media said...

Sorry Amy, I meant to be reading, but somehow forgot to. My bad. Anyways, seems you are getting a good amount of readership according to blog comments. At least you get comments.

Course now that I'm a self-endowed podcaster, I think I'll be scarying people even more away than previously. Weeeeeeeeeee!

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home