...an odd combination, you say?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

done.

Tonight I took my final for my seminary class. It's done. My class is over. Part of me is excited because it means I now have a life again. Part of me is sad because I'm really going to miss that community up there. Really sad. I've grown to love RTS and my friends there and that environment. I'll be back, I'm pretty sure. I just won't be back this coming semester. I'm going to miss being a nerd.

I'm tired, though. I'm ready to go home and be with my family. I'm ready for Christmas. This is different than college, though. It's not really my school work that overwhelms me, but my work. It's just a lot to do and a lot of responsibility and I'm barely hanging on. I don't have the expectations of doing it perfectly, but I do want to do it well. I need to let go of doing the job like it's always been done. We don't have the capacity or the people we once had. But it will all get done, eventually. Thanks to Anna and Dawson who faithfully wade through the mess with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home