...an odd combination, you say?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

hyper peace

I title this post that because I am at the same time both hyper and peaceful all at once. Except for my final which I'll take Tuesday night and some other potentially stressful things that will happen at work this week, I'm feeling as if the world is aright. I had my office's christmas party here today. Having people over just makes me hyper...hyper in a good way, not a stress/anxiety way. It's really nice. I love having people in my home and sharing it with others.
So now it's 11:30 and I'm drinking chamomile/lavendar tea (which I highly recommend) in order to go to sleep. I think it's the feeling of freedom coupled with the rest of having a clean house and that its all decorated for Christmas. Which leads me to another conclusion which I think I'll start a new post about....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home