...an odd combination, you say?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Serenity

It's not what you think. It just came out on DVD. It's a movie. A really stinkin' cool movie based on a stinkin' cool television show. I don't feel very eloquent tonight, but I thought I'd express my delight at the fact that my brother made a B-line (what does that mean, exactly? what is a b-line?) to purchase said movie this morning and I got to watch some of the extras. I haven't watched the whole movie since the theatres, but I highly recommend it. And just by saying something means I REALLY recommend it. I also recommend the series from whence the movie was spawned, Firefly. Come join the Browncoasts.

And, I got a haircut today. I'm addicted to layers. It was fun watching Jessica create more and more of them. I don't like the necessity of layers, but I sure do like what they do. Maybe one day I'll be able to live without them. Until then, I guess I'll just be content to how they make my hair all fun and curly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I always thought it was bee line, and maybe bees are known for flying in very straight lines?

12:21 PM

 
Blogger amy heck said...

in orlando, it is. Of course lately they've been saying beachline. So I don't know if they've officially changed it or just changed the direction of the 528 heading to the ocean or what. I'm totally confused by it.

1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home