...an odd combination, you say?

Monday, February 06, 2006

the last monday morning

Today begins week four of my sabbatical. How did that happen? Where has the time gone? I woke up at 6:30 hungry and needing to do other necessary things and laid in bed reading with a cup of team. Now here I am at 9am doing some work stuff (I know, can you believe it??) and blogging.

I think I'm learning that it's ok for time to move when I have unstructured time. It's going to happen whether I want it to or not so I may as well be ok with it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and I heard from Kathy recently, too, and we all should SO get together and catch up!
have a great Sunday...

11:21 PM

 
Blogger amy heck said...

Leslie! I've tried to check your blog over the last couple of months but haven't been able to get into it. It was so great to hear from you!

8:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home